Search & Win

Apr 14, 2007

Why I hate your music



I finally put together a collection of music for my boss.
I hope it will work for him. I think I promised such a disc to a few of you, so you might see it in the mails somedays. Unfortunately, sending it to you over the internets would be a little dicey.

Not much opportunity this week for creativity. Muse or not, I've been swamped with the worldly things in life. Like money. I've discovered that I love it. I love the way it pays the bills. I love the way it feeds my wife and I. I like the way it covers our need for insurance so that if I die, my wife can get more of it. As such, I am a devoted companion to money's step-father: jobbing.

No room for pictures,
no room for movies,
no room for guitar...which I so desperately need.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't beat Coltrane and Coleman.